REGION TAMILNADU: 17th August 2019 – EMM OCT2019 Orientation Programme
On the 17th of August the Tamil Nadu Bishops Council (TNBC) Commission for Evangelization conducted a one-day missionary formation programme for team members, religious sisters and priests, Diocesan Directors of the Commission for Evangelization in Tiruchirappalli, Tamil Nadu, with a focus on EMM OCT 2019.
(1) Most Rev Dr A Stephen, Chairman, TNBC Commission for Evangelization presided over the formation programmes and addressed the gathering.
(2) National Director Fr Dr Ambrose Pitchaimuthu re-oriented the group to the working of the Pontifical Mission Societies in India focussing on the rationale behind the momentous EMM OCT 2019.
(3) Fr Dr Joseph Lianal from the diocese of Thanjavur and Fr Anthony Raj from that of Vellore inspired the gathering through the sharing of their mission experiences with NEW ideas on making EMM OCT 2019 a grand success.
(4) Regional Director for Tamil Nadu, Fr Raja Jegan co-ordinated the diocesan action plans and expressed his gratitude for their enthusiastic participation.
(5) The Chairman Bishop TNBC Commission for Evangelization summed up the importance while closing the meeting with his final blessings.